About Us

The Dublin Games Guild is a wargaming club based in Gamers World in Dublin city centre. We meet on Wednesdays from 6pm onwards. We have dozens of members who play a huge ranges of games Warhammer 40,000, ,Warmachine/HORDES, 15mm, historical etc. Come join us any time or email us on dgg@gregfarrell.org to arrange a game

Saturday, 6 October 2012

Tyranid Spores and Brood nests


Only thought about putting a post up on this work in progress after I was most of the way through. I picked up 20 Lotus seed pods from a flower wholesaler (about 10 euro). I have been playing around with them and my Bitz box for the last few days.

As per the advice from http://ifitwasntforone.blogspot.ie/. I coated these with watered down PVA glue which has helped stiften them up and help paint to stick (took ages to dry). I have gone with a yellower base colour than my brown tyranids as I went the bugs crawling out of them to stand out.

Spores



Brood Nests

More about Mike's Tyranids can be found on http://nidomnom.blogspot.ie/

No comments:

Post a Comment